Interested in stocking Fire Cider in your store, cafe, bar, or restaurant? We’d love to make you part of the feel-good family! In 2011, we started working with a handful of stores in our home of Berkshire County, Massachusetts. Now we’re pleased to have more than 1,600 partners (and counting) across the United States! Our health tonics, gifts, and accessories can be found coast to coast in:
- Independent natural food stores
- Mom and pop shops
- Gourmet food markets
- Cooperative grocers
- Juice bars
- Cafes and coffee shops
- Yoga studios, chiropractors’ offices, and wellness centers
- Outdoor recreation and sporting goods stores
- Gift shops
- Package stores, bars, and restaurants
- Farm stands
Join the Feel-Good Family!
Email Bethany, Heather, Najwa, and Brian or call 413-553-0739 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST to learn about becoming a wholesale vendor!
Want to learn more about Fire Cider?
Here are some handy resources to help get you started with carrying Fire Cider in your retail store:
Fire Cider Fast Facts
- Fire Cider is a concentrated apple cider vinegar and honey tonic – we recommend a tablespoon a day.
- Fire Cider is shelf stable and has an 18-month shelf life.
- Fire Cider Original, Fire Cider African Bronze Honey, and Fire Cider Unsweetened are all USDA Certified Organic.
- Fire Cider contains raw, living apple cider vinegar.
- For more, check out our wholesale Fire Cider FAQ
- Fire Cider is not a ready-to-drink beverage. We recommend a tablespoon a day. At that rate, an 8-ounce bottle will last a little more than 2 weeks. That’s less than a dollar a day!
- Fire Cider does not need to be refrigerated.
- Fire Cider is not alcoholic. It’s also not a sweet or hard cider. The main ingredient is apple cider vinegar.
Do you offer samples of Fire Cider?
Of course! Sampling is the best way to learn about Fire Cider. If you’re interested in stocking Fire Cider, but you’d like to know how it tastes first, please reach out to our Sales team for a free sample bottle for your store. If you decide to bring Fire Cider to your location, we’ll start you off with additional free product for customer sampling. It’s a tried-and-true way to introduce new customers to the awesomeness of vinegar and honey tonics!
- For some suggestions on how to sample Fire Cider, check out our handy Store Sampling Guide
Top Places to Stock Fire Cider:
- Supplements/Wellness/HABA. Most of our customers look for Fire Cider with the Cold and Flu, Allergy, Immune and Digestion products.
- Functional or Living Foods.
- Near kombucha-- if kombucha were beer, Fire Cider would be whiskey!
- Grocery section, with vinegars or specialty/gourmet foods.
KeHE Distributors: carrying Original Fire Cider in 8oz and 16oz sizes at the following distribution centers:
- DC41, Chino, CA
- DC12, Aurora, CO
- DC42, Flower Mound, TX