Showing Love to Local Businesses
Being a small family-owned business ourselves, we know how important it is to support local businesses, especially in times of economic uncertainty. We love our local businesses here in the Berkshires, but stopping into their stores isn't exactly advised right now.
The best way we can think of to give our love to these great local businesses is by shouting them out here, and hoping you give them your love, too! Whether you order takeout, buy a gift certificate to use at a later date, or just tell your friends how much you miss shopping there, they'll all appreciate the effort.
Without further ado, here's a list of some of our favorite local Berkshire businesses.
- Chocolate Springs in Lenox, MA - they are still open for takeout and taking online orders!
- Berkshire Organics - They are still taking orders and delivering locally, as usual. In this age of grocery store germs, fresh, local food delivered to your door is essential!
- The Lantern in Pittsfield, MA - Our cravings for delicious burgers and other yummy treats don't stop just because we're staying inside! The Lantern is still cooking up takeout meals.
- Berkshire Mountain Bakery in Pittsfield & Housatonic, MA - Berkshire Mountain Bakery is still serving up fresh pizzas & baked treats. Or, grab a gift certificate to grab java when it's time to head back to the office!
- Dottie's Coffee Lounge in Pittsfield, MA - Dottie's is still providing Berkshire County with plenty of caffeine and goodies. Head in for some takeout and soak in the unique atmosphere.
- Bola Granola in Great Barrington, MA - Bola is still shipping out fresh and delicious granola, and now's the time to give them a try if you haven't already!
- Justamere Tree Farm in Worthington, MA - It's the perfect time of year for the freshest maple products produced with 100% renewable energy. Have some shipped to your door, or surprise a loved one with a shipment!
What's your favorite local business, Berkshires or not? Let us know in the comments!