Fire Cider Gummies
These fun gummies might just be the best way to get a picky eater to take their daily Fire Cider.
Ingredients (makes approx 24 gummies):
- 1 1/2 cups of apple juice or cider
- 1/3 cup Fire Cider (we used Original)
- 4 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder
- Add apple juice to a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Mix in gelatin powder and whisk briskly until dissolved, and let cool slowly on the counter. Check the temperature and when below 120° mix in the Fire Cider*.
- Pour mix into molds, ice cube trays, or into a shallow dish(cut into cubes later). Chill in the fridge until set.
*You want to wait until the mixture is below 120° so as not to kill the living cultures in Fire Cider.