Ingredient Spotlight: Devil's Advocate cocktail
Warm-up with the sweet, hot bite of our Devil's Advocate cocktail. A splash of Fire Cider Honey-Free and a dollop of your favorite honey help to balance the burn of fresh habañero.
Ingredients: (makes 1 drink):
- 1.5 oz. bourbon
- 1/2 oz.(1tbsp) Fire Cider Honey-Free
- 1/2 oz.(1tbsp) honey (we love the single source varieties from Bee Raw!)
- 1habañero slice (more or less to your liking)
- Ginger beer (we like @powellmahoneycocktails )
- Muddle the habañero in a shaker with the honey, add bourbon and Fire Cider.
- Shake with ice until well combined and chilled, serve over ice. Top with up to 4oz ginger beer and garnish with a habañero slice.
- Take it slow and easy. This one hurts good!