Warm Kale and Quinoa Salad
- 3/4 bag of organic kale, stems removed and chopped
- 1tbs avocado oil
- 1/2 small shallot finely chopped
- 2tbs Original Fire Cider
- 1/4c pomegranate arils
- 1oz goat cheese
- 1/2c cooked quinoa
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté kale in avocado oil over med heat. Add shallots and cook until kale has turned bright green.
- Remove from heat and place in a large serving bowl, add pomegranate, Fire Cider, and quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper, top with goat cheese crumbles, and enjoy!