image and recipe credit: Bethany Ugarte
I made these Buffalo Chickpeas last week and they are well worth it cuz the flavors in these little guys are bangin'.
1, 15 oz. can organic chickpeas
1 Tbsp Fire Cider (use our Unsweetened Fire Cider to keep these vegan friendly)
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Drain and rinse chickpeas the pat dry w/paper towel. TIP: put them in your air fryer/oven for 3 minutes @ 400 F to dry them!
- Toss chickpeas with Fire Cider then add spices and toss again to coat.
- Roast in your air fryer or oven until desired crunchiness.
- Eat immediately as a snack.
- Add them to salads, pizza, soup, or even salsa!