Chef Shawn's Fire Cider Hot Sauce
We finally made it through the week, and that means another #FireCiderFriday recipe from Canyon Ranch's Chef Shawn is here! This week, he's bringing some heat with an African Bronze Fire Cider Hot Sauce to spice up your favorite foods.
- 1 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tsp of red chili flakes
- 2 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of Fire Cider (we used African Bronze)
- 1 cup of water
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are soft and liquid has reduced by half.
- Cool slightly and blend until smooth.
- Use on your favorite chicken, vegetables, or other foods!