Chef Shawn's Fire Cider Coleslaw
In continuing with our #FireCiderFriday trend, Chef Shawn of Tuscon, Arizona's Canyon Ranch resort whipped up a slew of slaw, of course featuring Fire Cider! Check out his recipe below, and get ready to mix it up for your weekly barbecue.
Ingredients (Makes approximately 8 servings):
- 2 tbsp of canola oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of lite sour cream
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Fire Cider (we used Wildflower Honey)
- 1 tbsp of cane sugar
- 1tbsp of celery seed
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup of shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 of shredded carrots
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Fire Cider, sugar, celery seed, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables and toss together until well combined.
- Serve, and enjoy!