Let's start the weekend with a new, original cocktail recipe by Berkshire County resident and Fire Cider fan Paul Dodds. We think you'll love this cocktail as much as we do.
Apples and Pears
- 3 parts Hornitos Añejo (or your favorite tequila)
- 3 parts Goya Pear Nectar
- 1 1/2 part Mathilde Poire Liqueur
- 1 part St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 dashes Fee Bros. West Indian Orange Bitters (or your favorite Orange Bitters)
- 2 capfuls of Fire Cider (to taste really)
- Reed's Spiced Apple Brew - spicy ginger soda with real ginger-yum!
Add all ingredients (except Reeds Apple Brew) to shaker with ice and shake vigorously until foamy.
Add 3 shots to a Low Ball glass with ice.
Top with Reeds Apple Brew and gently swirl.
Garnish with Apple and Pear slices. Enjoy!
Garnish with a slice of pear, sip slowly and enjoy. If you make this cocktail, we'd love to see a photo!